The attorneys at Valdez Lehman, PLLC are dedicated civil rights attorneys with proven track records.
Over the years we have successfully represented countless clients who's civil rights had been violated by the government.
Our civil rights cases have included successful litigation against police departments, schools and other governmental entities.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality representation to those have had their civil rights violated.
Successful cases include:
- Representation of a homeless man who was falsely accused of a crime and then beaten by a police officer in a holding cell. Price-Holt v. Dornay et. al. case no. 2:17-cv-01357-JLR
- Representation of a peaceful marcher who was tackled and beaten by police officers. Torres v. City of Seattle et. al. case no. 2:16-cv-01863-TSZ
- Representation of a good Samaritan who was strangled by a police officers and falsely accused of a crime. Hunter v. City of Federal Way et. al. case no. 2:16-cv-01445-MJP
- Representation of families that were victims of excessive and wrongful death. Estate of Che Taylor v. City of Seattle et. al. case no. 2:18-cv-00262-TSZ
- Obtained favorable settlement for client for excessive force used against him. Allen v. Nelson et. al. case no. 2:21-cv-01097-BJR
- Successfully argued before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals involving police fabricating evidence. Rodarte v. Skagit County et. al. 2:20-cv-00885 (unpublished opinion).